St Paul, St Paul's Avenue
St Paul, St Paul's Avenue, Wibsey, Bradford, West Yorkshire BD6 1ST
Grade II church built in 1838 and consecrated in 1842. The church follows traditional early English design with intact windows. The new church was then designated as Buttershaw Parish Church. Since the 1st November 2013, St Paul became Wibsey Parish church by decree of the Bishop of Bradford.
Please look at the place of worship’s website for opening times or contact them directly.