St Peter and St Paul, 5 High Street
St Peter and St Paul, 5 High Street, Wincanton, Somerset BA9 9AJ View on map
There has been a church on the site since 1313 and many changes have taken place since that time. This Grade II* listed church was almost completely re-built between 1887-91 by J. D. Sedding, with a fine North Nave in the perpendicular style. The first three stages of the ancient bell tower are medieval.
Daily: 9am - 4pm
Leave A303 at Wincanton and follow B3081 for half a mile. Rail: Templecombe and Bruton, both 5 miles away. Bus: 58 or 589, Yeovil to Wincanton or Street to Wincanton, 667.
Adjacent disabled parking. Nearby parking: 150 - Memorial Hall car park, 100 - Carrington Way car park.
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: No