St Peter and St Paul, Main Road
St Peter and St Paul, Main Road, Swalcliffe, Oxfordshire OX15 5EH
St Peter and St Paul is a fine and unusually large village church in which all periods of ecclesiastical architecture, up to early 15th century, are well represented. There are numerous monuments in the church dedicated to the Wykeham Family. There has been a programme of restoration to the tower which now looks magnificent. A medieval church situated at the highest point of the village, dating from Saxon times but mostly constructed from the 13th - 15th Centuries. Pews dated 1642.
Please look at the place of worship’s website for opening times or contact them directly.