St Peter, Baschurch Road
St Peter, Baschurch Road, Myddle, Shrewsbury SY4 3RP View on map
Grade II listed parish church re built in 1744 by William Cooper of dressed red sandstone. Tower of c.1634 by John Dod built of yellow/grey sandstone, incorporating earlier parts at the base.
Daily during daylight hours.
- Is part of Ride and Stride
Off A528 north of Shrewsbury on the road towards Baschurch. Rail: Yorton (2 miles). Bus: No 501 (Shrewsbury to Ellesmere).
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes