St Peter, Broughton Poggs
St Peter, Broughton Poggs, Oxfordshire OX18 4AE View on map
12th century church with 13th century chancel. Restored and altered 1874. 12th century tub font with panelled base and 17th century carved lid. 17th and 18th century marble wall tablets to Goodenough family.
The Church is open daily in daylight hours.
- Is part of Ride and Stride
Off A361 between Lechlade and Burford. In Broughton Poggs village, next door to Manor Farm, entrance through Broughton Hall. Rail: Shipton (10 miles).
On street parking only
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: No