St Peter, Byram Street
St Peter, Byram Street, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire HD1 1BU
Grade II* listed parish church and the third church to be have stood on this site. Designed by JP Pritchet and built in 1836. Notable features include an unusually high tower, galleries with complete box pews, a stone font dated 1570, a Baldachino and stained glass windows by Niniam Comper.
Please look at the place of worship’s website for opening times or contact them directly.