St Peter, Church Lane
St Peter, Church Lane, Bilton, Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire HU11 4DZ View on map
Grade II listed church built 1852 by G T Andrews for the Hon Lydia Dawnay. Early English style in York stone with stone tiled roof. Retains ‘Country Church’ character.
All Year: Wednesdays 10am - 1.30pm
Church Lane, Bilton which is south off main road B1238, west of A165. 5 miles east of Hull City Centre on B1238. Rail: Hull Paragon station 5 miles. Bus: No 56 (Hull to Bilton) or 56/57 from Hull city centre.
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes