St Peter, Church Lane
St Peter, Church Lane, Felkirk, West Yorkshire S72 9DH
Founded in 1120. The majority of the current church dates back to the 14th century. There are a number of reused architectural fragments, the most noted being the 15th century tower which incorporates what was probably the 11th century arch of the first church. In the churchyard is a 15th century school house which was restored in 2005 and is now used as parish rooms.
Please look at the place of worship’s website for opening times or contact them directly.