St Peter, Church Road
St Peter, Church Road, Great Totham, Essex CM9 8NP View on map
Parish church set in a rural landscape just outside the centre of Great Totham South. It dates from at least the 12th century and has many 13th centuryand 14th century features. Its current appearence owes much to the restoration and additions carried out in the Victorian era (1877-1882)
Grant RecipientGreat Totham PCC
Contact for accessMrs Isobel Doubleday
Phone number01621 891329
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.