St Peter, Clopton
St Peter, Clopton, Kettering, Northamptonshire NN14 3DZ View on map
Victorian church of 1862 by Richard Armstrong on the site of a demolished medieval church. Monuments from former church include finely decorated stone coffin c1300 and 16th century effigies. Major restoration in 2008-9.
All year: daily dawn to dusk. Also, key available from 01862 720613.
- Is part of Ride and Stride
From A605 between Oundle and Thrapston, turn east at roundabout along B662 towards Old Weston. Church is at the east end of Clopton village. Rail: Kettering (7 miles). Bus: No bus service
Road side parking
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes