St Peter, Palgrave
St Peter, Palgrave, Suffolk IP22 1AM View on map
Parish church dated to C14. Including west tower, long C15 nave with painted hammerbeam roofand south porch, with C18 chancel. Church restored 1861 with addition of north aisle. Norman font with square bowl on columns.
Daily. 9.30am to dusk.
- Is part of Ride and Stride
1.5 mils south of Diss, Suffolk Rail: Diss 1.5 miles
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes