St Peter, Palgrave

St Peter, Palgrave, Suffolk IP22 1AN View on map

Parish church dated to 14th century. Including west tower, long 15th century nave with painted hammerbeam roofand south porch, with 18th century chancel. Church restored 1861 with addition of north aisle. Norman font with square bowl on columns.

Contact

  • Grant Recipient

    Palgrave PCC
  • Contact for access

    Mr Hugh Bunbury

Opening Arrangements

⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.