St Peter, Raithby-cum-Maltby
St Peter, Raithby-cum-Maltby, East Lindsey, Lincolnshire LN11 9RR View on map
Parish church built 1839, by A W Nicholson, re using some late 13th century fragments. Late 13th century north arcade of 3 bays with 19th century box pews and 15th century font. Oval and round windows of German and Flemish glass. Barrel organ believed to be the only working one in a Lincolnshire church.
Church open at all times.
- Open on Heritage Open Day
From A16 Louth bypass, take A153 towards Horncastle. Take 1st right (half a mile) signposted Raithby-Hallington. Church is one quarter mile on left. Rail: Market Rasen (15 miles), Grimsby (18 miles). Bus: none
Parking available close to the church in private farmyard.
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes