St Peter, Stafford Street
St Peter, Stafford Street, Walsall, West Midlands WS2 8DX View on map
Early English style church built by Walsall architect Isaac Highway and consecrated in 1841. Chancel added in 1910 and the lady chapel in 1917. Notable features include a finely carved pulpit and lectern, stained glass windows and pipe organ.
Wednesdays 10:30am-12pm & 7:30pm-10pm; Thursdays 9am-3pm; Fridays 9am-1pm.
Church is brown signposted from A38, follow Church Street into Lyfts Lane and church is on the left. Rail: Worcester Foregate Street (4 miles), Worcester Shrub Hill (5 miles). Bus: No 362 from Worcester to Upton (not Sundays).
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes