St Peter, Stanway
St Peter, Stanway, Gloucestershire GL54 5PQ View on map
Grade II* listed church forming part of an attractive group associated with Stanway House and Gatehouse. Begun in 12th century with additions and alterations until 18th century. Restored 1896. War memorial lettering in chancel window is by Eric Gill.
Daily during daylight hours.
- Is part of Ride and Stride
On B4077 Tewksbury to Stow-on-the Wold, ½ mile from the junction of B4623 Cheltenham to Stratford Road. Rail: Cheltenham (11 miles), Evesham (11 miles). No bus route.
- Wheelchair access: No
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes