St Peter, Stetchworth
St Peter, Stetchworth, Cambridgeshire CB8 9TN View on map
Parish church dating from the 13th century. The plan comprises a west tower, a nave with north and south aisles, and chancel. The nave and aisles were restored in 1894 and the chancel in 1907. Features of particular note include the unusual (but undated) quatrefoil windows in the north and south aisle walls, and the 17th century monument in the north aisle to Henry Gorges with figures representing him in Roman costume and his parents in 17th century dress.
- Grant Recipient: Stectchworth PCC
- Contact for access: Mrs L. Whymer
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.