St Peter, Trentishoe
St Peter, Trentishoe, Parracombe, Devon EX31 4QD View on map
Small parish church, 15th century fabric to nave walls and tower. Chancel built and church restored in 1877. 19th century font, pulpit, altar table and communion rails. Wall monument to Richard Cooke and wife d.1773 and 1784. Slate wall monument to Capt John Cooke d.1859 of Ilfracombe by Watts and to Margaret, wife of John Richards d.1641.
At all times. Church is open all the year round.
Off A39, main road from Holstone Down - Exmoor park 2½ miles from Hunters Inn. Rail: Barnstaple (17 miles).
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes