St Peter, Walton Road
St Peter, Walton Road, West Molesey, Surrey KT8 2QF View on map
15th century church with 19th century nave. Heraldry displayed in stained glass windows. Notable features include Jacobean Oak pulpit with sounding board, 15th century font and original piscina. 3 brasses to Thomas Brende 1564 and monument to Hon. George Canfield Berkeley of 1818.
Daily 9 am - 5pm
On the Walton Road between East Molesey and Walton-on-Thames. Rail: Hampton Court (2 miles) Bus: No 411 from Hampton Court station.
Sunday parking is available in the Joseph Palmer Centre 100 yards down the Walton Road
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes