St Peter, Whetstone
St Peter, Whetstone, Leicestershire LE8 6BA View on map
GI listed built in 1335 on the site of an earlier church, consisting of nave, chancel, vestry , organ loft, south aisle, north porch and tower with spire. The tower and spire were rebuilt in 1856 after severe storm damage.
- Grant Recipient: St Peter's Whetstone PCC
- Contact for access: Mr Ray Rampton
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.