St Petrock, West Anstey
St Petrock, West Anstey, South Molton, Devon EX36 3PE View on map
Small church with 14th century nave and north aisle with 15th century additions. Heavily restored by William White in 1874. Notable crucifixion in east window on south chancel wall, 16th century bench ends.
At all times.
Located on the edge of Exmoor. Approached from Dulverton via 5 crossways on the road to West Anstey Common. Turn left at Badlake Gate. Rail: Tiverton Parkway (15 miles).
Parking 100 yards from church.
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes