St Philip and St James, St James Place
St Philip and St James, St James Place, Ilfracombe, Devon EX34 9BH View on map
An imposing church centred at the heart of the harbour community. Built 1856 in geometrical Decorated style by reputable architect John Hayward. A north Devon church with a full set of fittings.
Daily: Usually 10am-4pm.
- Open on Heritage Open Day
After entering Ilfracombe turn left towards seafront, follow signs to the harbour. Rail: Barnstaple (13 miles) Bus: route 21 stops near church.
When car park is manned, charge of £5 per day.
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes