St Saviour, Badminton Road
St Saviour, Badminton Road, Coalpit Heath, Gloucestershire BS36 2RP View on map
First Anglican church by William Butterfield, built of local stone and Welsh slate and a principal landmark of Coalpit Heath village. A congregation of 500, many from the local coal mining industry were present at the consecration in 1845.
Fridays 11am - 1pm. Soup available.
- Open on Heritage Open Day
In Coalpit Heath village on the A432 at the junction with Beesmoor Road. Rail: Yate station, Station Road (1½ miles), Bristol Parkway (4 miles) Bus: X40, X30, X42 and 342 from Bristol bus station.
Additional parking by church hall.
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes