St Saviours, St Saviours Road
St Saviours, St Saviours Road, Larkhall, Bath BA1 6QG View on map
Grade II* listed church standing in an elevated position, of significant historic interest, being one of the three Commissioner's Churches in Bath. Built 1829-32 by John Pinch and Son, who were widely known for their significant contribution to the building of Georgian Bath. An example of Gothic Revival style, with architectural detailing and an interior containing a number of important features and fittings such as the Reredos by J Sedding. Chancel of 1882 was added by C E Davis.
Fridays 9am - 12 noon, Tuesdays 10am - 2pm, Sundays 10am - 1pm
One mile from the centre of Bath, close to A4 London Road on the corner of St Saviours Road and Holland Road. Rail: Bath Spa (1½ miles). Bus: Routes 6 and 7 from Bath bus station stop outside the church.
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: No