St Stephen and All Martyrs, Hag End Brow
St Stephen and All Martyrs, Hag End Brow, Lever Bridge, Bolton, Greater Manchester BL2 1NZ View on map
The church is the first of three Edmund Sharpe's terracotta churches. Built in 1842-4 of locally produced block and decorative elements, in early Gothic style. It has an ornate interior with terracotta pew ends, organ casing, frieze and tracery. Stained glass includes windows by Willement, Wailes and Holiday.
Grant RecipientLever Bridge PCC
Contact for accessMr John A Curtis
Phone number01204 529857
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.