St Stephen, Audenshaw Road
St Stephen, Audenshaw Road, Audenshaw, Greater Manchester M34 5HJ View on map
Gothic revival church of 1846 by E H Shellard, comprising nave, side aisles, chancel, vestry and north, south and west galleries. Five stage central west tower with broach spire and two tiers of lucarnes. Church Hall constructed in 1970's at west end of nave.
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.