St Stephen, Church Street
St Stephen, Church Street, Winsham, Somerset TA20 4HX View on map
Grade II* listed parish church dating from 13th century with 15th century additions and 19th century restoration. Reredos of 1873 by Harry Hems of Exeter and a Jacobean timbered pulpit. North wall of tower has a 15th century fine painted tympanum depicting the crucifixion.
- Grant Recipient: PCC of St Stephen's Church
- Contact for access: Mr E P Saunders
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.