St Stephen, Hatton
St Stephen, Hatton, East Lindsey, Lincolnshire LN8 5QG View on map
Small 19th century church designed by Louth architect James Fuller. Built in 1870 on the site of a medieval church. Steep-sided scissor braced slate roof, red brick walls with stone mullioned windows, rounded apse and turret with spirelet.
All year: daily dawn to dusk. At other times by prior telephone arrangement with Sheila Cartwright, churchwarden (01673 858255).
In the centre of Hatton village one mile east of A158 (Lincoln to Skegness). Rail: Market Rasen (11miles). Bus: not on bus route
Roadside parking only.
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: No