St Stephen, High Street
St Stephen, High Street, Exeter, Devon EX4 3LN View on map
Grade II listed church in the city centre rebuilt in 1664, on top of an Anglo-Saxon crypt which has remained unopened since 1826. The church survived the destruction around it during the blitz of 1942. It is shared by over 80 community organisations and a programme of repair and refurbishment was completed in July 2012.
Church normally open daily: 9:30 - 5:00.
In Exeter City centre. Rail: Central Exeter (600 yards), Exeter St Davids (1 mile) Bus: City centre buses stop adjacent to the church.
City centre car parks only.
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes