St Stephen, Morris Lane
St Stephen, Morris Lane, Kirkstall, Leeds LS5 3HF View on map
Consecrated in 1829, St. Stephen's, Kirkstall was designed by Robert Chantrell who later designed Leeds Parish Church. The millstone grit exterior belies its beautiful interior. The church has splendid stain glass windows, one of which dates back to 1858. The grave of Richard Oastler the Factory King lies in a Vault beneath the Church.
Wednesdays: 9.30am - 1pm (includes a 30 min communion service), Fridays: 9.30am - 12.30pm.
We are on park Mount of Morris Lane, Kirkstall. Approximately 1/2 miles from Kirkstall. Headingly railway station approximately 1/4 mile and served by the number 50 bus.
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes