St Symphorian, Durrington Hill
St Symphorian, Durrington Hill, Worthing, West Sussex BN13 2PU View on map
Built in 1915 of flint and stone incorporating remains of a 13th century chapel, architect Lacy William Ridge. The chancel was added later in the 1940’s designed by W H Godfrey. The church is of ‘barn’ construction with a remarkable wide-span timber roof with no pillars enabling a versatile space for worship and events. Further interest is provided by the stained glass windows
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.