St Thomas Becket, Bridford
St Thomas Becket, Bridford, Devon EX6 7HS View on map
Dedicated by Bishop Bronescombe in 1259. The chancel is 14th century and the nave, north aisle and tower are perpendicular, added in the 15th and 16th centuries. Early 16th century rood screen bearing the pomegranate symbol of Katherine of Aragon.
- Grant Recipient: Bridford PCC
- Contact for access: Mr Francis Leversedge
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.