St Thomas, Butterton
St Thomas, Butterton, Newcastle, Staffordshire ST5 4EB View on map
Built in 1845 by Sir Thomas Pilkington, at the same time as Butterton Hall, to the design of Thomas Hopper, a London architect. Neo-Norman in style and built of sandstone from a quarry in the neighbouring wood.
Grant RecipientButterton PCC
Contact for accessMr Alan Chamberlain
Phone number01782 617221
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.