St Thomas, Congleton Road
St Thomas, Congleton Road, Mowcop, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire ST7 3PJ View on map
Parish church designed by T Stanley in Gothic style for the Church Commissioners and built in 1842-3 using local buff coloured ashlar gritstone. Stained glass east window and crenelated tower. Access to the church is via the tower.
Daily, 10am-7pm/dusk (whichever is earlier).
6 miles SE of Worcester, off A44 to Pershore. Rail: Pershore (2 miles). Bus: No regular service.
Parking available opposite the church.
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes