St Thomas, Drury Lane
St Thomas, Drury Lane, Biggin, Derbyshire SK17 0DL View on map
Grade II listed, built 1844-8 by E H Shellard in Decorated style with two clocks. Contemporary pews with fleur de lis bench ends. Stained glass east window of 1880. Contemporary altar rails and pulpit with cusped panels, Charity plaques of 1758.
8 March - 20 September: Saturday and alternate Sundays 10am - 4pm.
Off A515 halfway between Buxton and Ashbourne, follow sign for Biggin and church is ½ mile on left at the corner of Main street and Drury Lane. Rail: Buxton (10 miles). Bus: no. 442 from Buxton.
Additional parking at village hall.
- Wheelchair access: No
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes