St Thomas, Manchester Road
St Thomas, Manchester Road, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire HD1 3HU View on map
A 19th century Gothic Revival church designed by Sir George Gilbert Scott. Built by the Starkey family, local mill owners and consecrated in 1859.
- Grant Recipient: PCC of St Thomas the Apostle, Huddersfield
- Contact for access: The Revd Leslie Pinfield
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.