St Thomas the Apostle, Manor Court Street
St Thomas the Apostle, Manor Court Street, Penkhull, Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire ST4 7LG View on map
Grade II listed church with broach spire built in 1842 of local sandstone by Giles Gilbert Scott to serve the village of Penkhull. Largely funded by the Minton family and containing interesting tile ware. The aisles, vestry and baptistery were added in 1892, with unusual dormer window to admit more light.
- Grant Recipient: St Thomas's PCC
- Contact for access: Mr Lawrence Woodward
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.