St Wenappa, Gwennap
St Wenappa, Gwennap, Cornwall TR16 6BD
Founded on a Celtic Monastery, the present building was built during 15th century in three phases but incorporating some earlier walling of 13th-14th century. One of only four churches in Cornwall with a detached tower. Restored and extended at intervals between 1862 and 1882-91.
Please look at the place of worship’s website for opening times or contact them directly.