The Charterhouse, London Road
The Charterhouse, London Road, Coventry CV1 2JR View on map
Carthusian Priory founded by Richard II in 1385. Priors house and refrectory converted to a house with Medieval and Elizabethan paintings and walled grounds.
Heritage Open Days and programmed event days throughout the year. Otherwise open for tours by prior arrangement.
- Open on Heritage Open Day
Junction 4 of ring road - London Road (A4114). Turn left after Acacia Avenue, sign on London Road. Rail: Coventry (under 1 mile)
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes