The Church of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Cheddon Fitzpaine
The Church of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Cheddon Fitzpaine, Taunton, Somerset TA2 8JU View on map
Parish church in a small rural village set in a conservation area. 13th century tower and late 15th - early 16th century nave. Fine collection of pew ends dating from 1530. The oak door was re backed in 1722. Board displays record of incumbents since 1277.
All year: daily 9.30am to 6pm or dusk if earlier.
2½ miles north of Taunton off A3259. From Taunton railway station take Cheddon Road and through village of Rowford. Past the school turn right and right again down the village street. Church is at the end on right. Rail: Taunton (2½ miles).
Roadside parking in village.
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: No