The Dyce Drinking Fountain, Streatham Green
The Dyce Drinking Fountain, Streatham Green, Streatham, London SW16 3HE View on map
Grade II listed structure located on Streatham Green. It was designed by William Dyce R.A. (1806 - 1864). The fountain was erected in 1862 as a tribute by the local parish to Dyce, who was Churchwarden of nearby St. Leonards Church from 1862 to 1864. Constructed in alternating bands of Portland stone and a marble basin. It was fully restored in 2015 with the assistance of a Historic England grant.
- Grant Recipient: London Borough of Lambeth
- Contact for access: Dr Iain Boulton
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.