The Grand Hotel, Colmore Row
The Grand Hotel, Colmore Row, Birmingham, West Midlands B3 2BU View on map
Grade II* listed property occupying a prominent position on Colmore Row with views over St Philip's Cathedral. Originally built by Isaac Horton and designed by Thomson Plevins, the hotel opened in 1879 and is still owned by the Horton family today. The property is currently under extensive refurbishment and its planned uses include a luxury hotel with conference and banqueting facilities, offices and a mixture of retail and leisure accommodation.
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.