The Old Toll House, Bridgefoot
The Old Toll House, Bridgefoot, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire CV37 6YY View on map
Ten-sided sandstone toll house constructed in 1814. Ground and first floor form private office space with occasional public access. Lower ground floor operates as a public exhibition space.
Lower ground floor - weekends and holidays during summer months. Ground and first floor - open on Heritage Open Days.
- Open on Heritage Open Day
The Old Toll House is located at the northern end of Clopton Bridge and adjacent to Cox's Yard on the A3400 road. Rail: Stratford-upon-Avon (1 mile). Bus: Numerous buses stop nearby.
Lots of public parking nearby.
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes