The Rotunda Hagley Hall, Hagley
The Rotunda Hagley Hall, Hagley, Stourbridge, Worcestershire DY9 9LG View on map
Rotunda. 1747 by John Pitt of Encombe. Sandstone ashlar. Two-stepped circular base on which stand eight Ionic columns with entasis; the lower half of each column is vermiculated; above is entablature with dentilled cornice and domical roof of which little survives. Stands at the head of a valley facing the north-east elevation of Hagley Hall and in which was originally situated a cascade and a Palladian bridge, also designed by Pitt.
Ad hoc basis while new Visitor Centre is established.
1/2 mile north-east of Hagley Hall, Worcestershire
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes