Treffry Viaduct, Luxulyan
Treffry Viaduct, Luxulyan, Cornwall PL30 5EE View on map
Built by Joseph Treffry between 1839 and 1842, being a combined viaduct and aqueduct. It formed part of a horse drawn tramway connecting quarries, mines and china clay works with Par harbour. The tramway forms part of the Saints Way.
At all times.
In the heart of the Luxulyan Valley, and can be reached from the A390 at either St Blazey or Lanlivery. Rail: Par (2 miles).
The car park is owned and maintained by Cornwall Council.
- Wheelchair access: No
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: No