Trinity Almshouses, Clun
Trinity Almshouses, Clun, Shropshire
Founded in 1607 by Henry Howard, Earl of Northampton and built in 1618 with alterations in 1857. Dwellings and other rooms arranged around a square courtyard. A well preserved example of a courtyard-plan almshouses.
Gardens open daily apart from Christmas Day. The Chapel and Dining Hall open by prior arrangement.
Parking available in Car Park - follow signs