Umberslade Baptist Chapel, Spring Lane
Umberslade Baptist Chapel, Spring Lane, Tanworth in Arden, Warwickshire B94 6QH View on map
Exceptionally fine nonconformist estate chapel by George Ingall, opened in 1877 and built for George Frederick Muntz who owned nearby Umberslade Hall. Timber furnishings and interior features remain largely intact. Wooden church adjacent, later used as church hall and Sunday school.
Exterior at any time. Interior open for monthly open days or by arrangement with key holders.
- Open on Heritage Open Day
- Other Charges: Donations welcome.
On B4101 Spring Lane off A3400 (Hockley Heath to Henley-in-Arden). Rail: Dorridge (5 miles) Bus: Services available from Birmingham, Leamington and Dorridge to Hockley Heath.
2 spaces (unless gate is open, then 10+)
- Wheelchair access: No
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes