West Porch of Bengeworth Old Church, Church Street
West Porch of Bengeworth Old Church, Church Street, Bengeworth, Evesham, Worcestershire WR11 1DS
Bottom of former church tower, known as a porch. 13th century in origin and listed at grade II as well as being a scheduled ancient monument. The adjacent house was frequented by King Cnut. The church was dismantled in 1872 and a new church built at the top of Port Street.
Open all year round with no restrictions to access
Residential area with street parking only, double yellow lines adjacent to the porch