West Porch of Bengeworth Old Church, Church Street
West Porch of Bengeworth Old Church, Church Street, Bengeworth, Evesham, Worcestershire WR11 1DS View on map
Bottom of former church tower, known as a porch. 13th century in origin and listed at grade II as well as being a scheduled ancient monument. The adjacent house was frequented by King Cnut. The church was dismantled in 1872 and a new church built at the top of Port Street.
By prior arrangement.
- Open on Heritage Open Day
Church Street is accessed from Port Street. Rail: Evesham Railway Station (1 mile) Bus: Port Street junction with Church Street served by no. 24, 247, 540, 552, 553, 973, R4 and Rural Four routes.
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes