Yarkhill Parish Church, Yarkhill
Yarkhill Parish Church, Yarkhill, Herefordshire HR1 3TD View on map
Grade II listed church with Norman origins, but was extensively restored in 1862. There are 4 unusable 17th century bells. In 2012 a new ring of 8 bells was installed in memory of Fabian Stedman, the father of change ringing, who was baptised here in 1640.
At all times.
- Is part of Ride and Stride
Located on a single track lane which is parallel to, and between the A4103 and A438. Rail: Hereford train station (8 miles) away. Bus: No bus service.
Limited roadside opportunities. Land owner allows use of adjacent field.
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes