100 Places Book Facebook Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Historic England.
- The prize draw is open to all residents of the United Kingdom except employees of Historic England and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
- By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To enter the prize draw you need to:
- Inappropriate or incorrect information (such as a false name or address) will not be accepted and Historic England reserves the right to reject any entries for any reason at its sole discretion.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be on Friday 12 October at 10:00 GMT. After this date no further entries to the prize draw will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The prize is as follows:
2 x new Historic England book 'Irreplaceable: A History of England in 100 Places' by Philip Wilkinson
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- After the closing date of the Prize Draw, the Prize Draw entries will be selected at random from the correct answers.
- Each winner will be notified on Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim their prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Historic England will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / delivered.
- Historic England's decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Historic England reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Historic England's control
- Each winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their submitted entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
- Entry into the prize draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Historic England shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
Was this page helpful?